Airport Service Road
Portsmouth PO3 5PB
Tel: +44 (0) 2392 623900
Fax: +44 (0) 2392 623998
An Orolia Group Business
Orolia Ltd, the company that manufacturers the Fast Find, was established in 1937 and since then has led the way in the development and manufacture of emergency location beacons and NAVTEX.
The company is a world leading producer of Emergency Positioning Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRBs), Personal Locator Beacons (PLBs) and Search and Rescue Transponders (SARTs), for the maritime and leisure markets, including shipping, yachting, aviation and outdoor adventure pursuits.
The company also produces Emergency VHF Radios for the commercial maritime market.
NAVTEX technology is another area where McMurdo has considerable expertise, developing and manufacturing NAVTEX receivers for both SOLAS and non-SOLAS vessels.
McMurdo is also the sole UK importer of the highly successful and increasingly popular Davis Weather stations.
McMurdo products are used around the world, on land, sea and in the air, where safety is important you will find McMurdo.
More information on orolia ltd, McMurdo and standard T's & C's
If your Fast Find product develops a fault and requires repair or servicing including battery replacement, please contact the dealer that you purchased the product from as they will be able to advise you what to do. Alternatively, you can contact the McMurdo distributor for your country who will be able to advise you where to return the product.
McMurdo offers a factory repairs service, but you must obtain an RMA (Return Materials Authorisation) number before you return any items to us. Please download and complete this form and follow the instructions below:
- Once we receive your completed form we will then process and issue you a Returns Authorisation Number to the email address provided
- Package the equipment securely. The best method is to use the box in which the product was supplied. Otherwise, make sure the equipment cannot be damaged
- Some types of equipment are designed to generate alarm signals. Make sure this cannot happen. For PLBs, remove the battery and enclose it with the PLB.
- If the item being returned is to be covered under warranty, please return with a copy of proof of purchase
- We then ask you to write the RMA number on the box you are returning and return to the address below:
Airport Service Rd,